What data do we collect?
Logit One collects the following data:
• If you register for our mailing list: Name & email address.
• If you fill our contact form: Name, email address & phone number.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Logit One with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online for our mailing list.
• Voluntarily complete a customer contact form.
How will we use your data?
Logit One collects your data so that we can:
• Inform you about news on our company, products and services.
• Inform you when a new blog entry has been published.
• Reply to your enquiries.
Logit One will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. Our partners are listed on https://logit-one.com/partners.
How do we store your data?
Logit One securely stores your data at [location and security precautions taken to be detailed].
Logit One will keep your data until you request us to delete it. When deleted, we do not retain a backup of your data.
Logit One would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop Logit One from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Logit One Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Logit One would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Logit One for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Logit One correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Logit One to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Logit One erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Logit One restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Logit One’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Logit One transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +32 14 570 604
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Logit One has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the national Data Protection Authority (APD-GBA) in Belgium: